Hospitality의 세계로가는 여권
크루즈 선박 인증
Enjoy developing your career while exploring the world’s most beautiful places with our Cruise Ship Certification course
- Learn the fundamental, practical and theoretical knowledge needed to successfully work on a Cruise Ship with our online Cruise Ship Certification course
- Obtain the mandatory STCW Certification (Safety & Security training)
- The best online Cruise Ship Certification for those wanting to work on board
- Having more than 10 years of experience in the Cruise Ship recruitment industry, our staff have gained in-depth knowledge on how to obtain a job on board.
- After your online course, we will make sure to provide you with the support for your job search which includes CV coaching, mock interviews, assistance with visa process and giving you all the necessary guidance to apply to leading cruise ship companies.
The cruise ship certification course package is designed to prepare all future crew members for life at sea and provide the right tools to succeed in the cruise ship industry namely:
- The operational course, required to prepare you for work at sea
- STCW – Safety & Security training, mandatory by law for all seafarers
All attendants will be certified as Cruise Hospitality Professionals upon completion of the courses through the Cruise Hospitality Centre based in London, UK as well as a flag approved by the UK MCA, Isle of Man and Liberia Flag.
Become a certified cruise hospitality professional with our Cruise Ship Certification course today!
OUR STUDENT ARE BEING OFFERED JOBS AT
What do you learn in this course?
1. History Overview
2. The cruise industry today
1. Meals on board
3. Working hours and time off
4. Crew Entertainment
5. Staff Amenities
1. Money saving
2. Travel the world
3. Long vacation
4. Multicultural environment
1. Popular destinations
2. Ports of call
4. Time Zone
1. Cruise industry terms
2. Phonetic Alphabet
2. Epaulettes and stripes
1. Crew impact on guest satisfaction
2. Cruise ships facilities
1. Ships policies “Master Rules and Regulations”
3. Going ashore
4. Disciplinary Procedure
1. Port authorities and united states coast guards
2. On Board Secruity
1. Safety training
3 Man overboard
4. Alarms on ship
5. Crowd management
1. Fire equipment
2. Abandon ship equipment
1. Vessel Sanitation Program (VSP)
2. United States Public Health (USPC)
3. Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Make your Dreams come True
공식 인증 받기
Get certified by globally recognized hospitality bodies and boost your resume.
Best Professional Network
Become part of the Hospitality Academy Community and interact with hospitality professionals from all over the world.
Personalized Career Services
Receive personalized advice from our Career Coaching Specialists and access to our career services resources.
Access to all classes
can you get?
Cruise line companies constantly strive to build bigger and better ships, which means that there is an ever-increasing number of opportunities for those who would like to work at sea. These opportunities include departments such as Reception, Food & Beverage and positions such as Entertainers, Nannies and Retail Workers
TAKE YOUR CAREER ABROAD
Access to all classes
Hospitality Academy는 세계 어디에서나 계속 성장하려는 사람들에게 가장 저렴한 교육 및 전문 서비스를 제공하기 위해 가장 유명한 학교 및 기관과 파트너십을 맺고 있습니다.
학교 이상으로 전문적인 환대 성공의 세계로가는 여권입니다!